To produce and to deliver to our customers the products with higher technological properties and higher quality; which will increase the performance and facilitate the practical use, by following the ever developing / increasing demand; in the face of continuously renewed and advanced industries.
To care for and better know about our field of production, about our customers, their expectations and needs and thus to maximize their level of satisfaction, through efficient cooperation of all our working personnel. It will be to our honour and pride that we achieve this target.
Our Quality Policy:
To serve for our customers’ requests by producing the precise products having correct properties with the best economic means and to ensure just-in-time deliveries, thus to provide the basis for continuous customer satisfaction.
We prescribe to realize the above policy by practising the following activities:
- To continuously increase the quality, efficiency and creativity while attempts to lower the total costs are pursued at the same time.
- To prevent defects within the manufacturing process and other supporting processes.
- To set up close cooperation with our suppliers and thus to provide a basis to help each other.
- To continuously work for improvement to reach for the quality targets.
- To ensure product reliability (safety) and thus to minimize the risks for our customers as well as for our working personnel.
- To endeavour to fulfil our responsibilities towards the surrounding environment as well as the human society; and to manufacture products in accordance with the legal requirements.
- To ensure participation of and to improve competence and capabilities of our working personnel.
- To check for our designated company profit maximisation targets while providing all the above.
Laboratory & Measurement:
All tests and measurements are performed using calibrated equipment in accordance with customer requirements, legal terms and international standards. Chemical analysis of steel materials, microstructural analysis, grain size and grain flow determination, strength testing, charpy impact testing, Brinell and Rockwell hardness testing, Eddy current testing, MPI, 3D and other conventional measurements are performed during production and before delivery.