- Endeavors to keep its promises.
- Acts consistently with words and what they do.
- Respects the professional and personal privacy.
To be fair
- Keeps business interests ahead of personal interests in their activities.
- Respects differences, does not discriminate.
- Behave in the same way to all matters related to the business and creates equal opportunities.
- Takes responsibility for the decisions they hold and the tasks they assume.
- States they know to be true without thinking about their personal interests.
- Takes care to comply with the rules of the workplace.
- Watches over not to jeopardize its and colleagues’ security in its activities.
- Respects the priorities of its colleagues.
- Watches over to represent its institution diligently in the presence.
- Watches over to use company’s resources efficiently with avoiding wastage.
- Acts considering the interests of institutions in matters relating to the company in the presence.
- Watches over to balance the benefit of society and institutions.
- Watches over to protect the environment and its security in its activities while using resources.
- Respects the country’s and society’s laws, values and traditions.
- Is sensitive to the complaints and expectations of domestic and foreign customers, takes action to resolve it.
- Endeavors to analyze the risks aimed at the customers.
- Approaches in a respectful behaviour, manner and expression to its environment’s and colleagues’ personality, roles and responsibilities.